Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Day

We got another 2-3 inches of snow last night here in Greensboro. I can't believe that we've had three different storms of substantial accumulation this year - people are almost getting used to it. "Global warming" my batookus. I was supposed to drive to Durham for a CLE on "2010 Changes to the Federal Tax Code" but I decided this morning to skip out when I saw the white stuff coming down. Doc was on a 2-hour delay at the hospital, so we all got to sit around and eat a nice family breakfast of eggs and english muffins. I guess they will just have to mail me the CLE materials.

I've finally sifted through a glut of pictures on my computer, and rustled up a few more birthday pics from last week. It's still kind of funny to think that we have a one-year old! Pics to follow in a separate post...


No comments: