Thursday, August 6, 2009

"We thought you was a toad!"


The funniest thing happened today while I was taking a piss...

(haven't you always wanted to start a story off with that gem?)

I looked down at the toilet and a little froggy frog frog was staring up at me as if to say, "you know, I thought I just crawled to freedom through 500 yards of stink-smelling foulness* and now I'm in your bathroom."

Needless to say, Doc was none too impressed (apoplectic would be a more accurate descriptor) with this minor amphipian infiltration, but I thought it was quite the hilarious stunt. I also walked around spouting off my favorite O Brother Where Art Thou quote for almost an hour and laughing at my own brilliant sense of humor.




*yes, you might recognize this as a butchered plagiarism of the famous Shawshank Redemption quote. So sue me.

No comments: