Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mmmm... Donuts!

Jack came home from daycare yesterday in quite a different outfit than he went away in. For an 11-month old, this is not entirely out of the ordinary. I think it was Ronald Reagan that said "Government is much like an Infant - just one big alimentary canal with an insatiable appetite on one end, and very little discipline at the other."

It was out of ordinary curiosity that I asked what my wunderkind had gotten into this day. Miss Vickie belted out a laugh, and informed me that it had been another little fellow's birthday, and to celebrate a whole passel of Krispy Kreme doughnuts had been trucked in for the kiddies. Unfortunately for his peers, I think Jackson quickly discovered the glory of Krispy Kremes and apparently left "no crumb uneaten," to such an extreme that he was so soiled with sugary goo that he needed a new outfit in order to carry on.


No comments: