Sunday, July 15, 2012

Our current favorite phrases (with translations)

Jackson:
"I missed you today, Mommy."
"I need to go to my office that I painted Carolina Blue and work."
"Fine, you're not my best friend anymore."
"Come sit with me, you're my best friend now."

Caroline:
"Whas dat right dehr?" = What is that right there?
"Pink one, Purple one" = My favorite colors are pink and purple
"I princess. No cows." = I'm a princess and because of that, I request all cows be banished. I am very scared of cows.
"Boo, Daddy"

Sam:
Well, he isn't talking obviously except for insane amounts of happy babbling and laughter.  This kid is an angel baby.


And, just for the record, we are now very used to (and happy with) having three kids. There is never a dull (or quiet) moment around here.

No comments: